Increasing diversity in decision making through recruitment selection

Hi, I am the lead for the Resourcing D&I strategy in my organisation, and am currently reviewing our approach to recruitment and selection - specifically with regard to the ways we approach decision making at each stage of selection. I'm really keen to hear from others who are currently or have recently been engaged with similar work. We've piloted a variety of interventions such as: sharing interview questions, mandating the use of ethnic/gender diverse interview panels; have implemented inclusive recruitment training, best practice guidance, checks on language/job advert styles and more.... but keen to think differently and push this further. if anyone has any insights of approaches that have worked - or failed - I'd love to connect and share. Thanks in advance 

• Hello, I don't have any real insights and have done some of this stuff too but I am keen to connect with anybody who has had success in reaching out into different networks and communities to improve the diversity of applicants and as a result staff members......happy to hook up if helpful