Where to advertise for part time/flexible working

I've got a new role to advertise and I'm looking specifically to make it open to people who want to work part time/flexibly - I think it's a hard role to fill but hoping the flexibility will help! 

Does anyone know any good sites to advertise on with this in mind? I've been made aware of workingmums.co.uk but wondering if there are others in that vein?

• You like to try a local paper or local fb page.
  • Timewise is a good site which I have had results with in the past. I used to work for them when they had a recruitment agency arm and they do some good work on campaigning for more awareness of part-time and flexible work.

Flexa is another jobs board/ employer branding platform I have spoken to, but not used.
  • What type of work ?

I would be tempted to advertise in your normal places but put FLEXIBLE HOURS in the title. Some jobsites have an option for putting part time as well and those looking for it will use that filter (Totaljobs & CV Library both do)
  • In reply to Ian:

It's a Finance & HR role, 99% of the roles I advertise for are tech or creative so my usual go to job sites aren't quite relevant for this one. Good idea on adding the flexible hours to the title though!
  • In reply to Polly:

Reed has a part time filter and is quite good for that type of work

Looking at this search shows what others are putting
    www.reed.co.uk/.../part-time-accounts-and-hr-jobs