CPD TIPS

Hey all. I’ve recently passed my first assignment with DPG which covered CPD. I was wondering how others in the profession keep track of their CPD entries, although I kept a weekly record for the first few months to meet the assessment criteria, I’m struggling to now keep it going with a minimum of 2 entries per week. 1. What sources might I find useful as there seems to be far too many out there, is there one great source I can refer to in order to keep updated? 2. Is it best to update it weekly or review monthly or quarterly? 3. Any tips for extra entries that I may not have considered? Thanks in advance
  • Hi Ricky, I think that it depends on how you intend to use your CPD going forward. Personally I make sure I review it at least once per month and update with any relevant actions, whether, new, completed or mid-progress. Your sources will depend on your actions/learnings, however I always include any CIPD seminar events I've attended. I'm not sure what you mean by extra entries, please elaborate. I hope that helps. Gemma
  • Thank you Gemma appreciate it. I meant sources of useful info to help with entries that I may not have considered, I know of articles, webcasts, podcasts etc.