Looking for job

Folks, I recently moved to the UK and I am doing my CIPD level 3 foundation course. I have more than 5 years of experience in HR in India. I have applied for several HR jobs through Indeed, LinkedIn etc. but most of the employers reject my resume since I have no experience in the UK. I have a post graduation in HR from India. I find the same content that I have learned and practiced in India is tight in the CIPD course. Could anyone help me to find a genuine answer why these employers are looking for a rejoin specific experience. I also welcome your suggestions or any help to find HR job. Thank you very much for your help. Have a good day!
  • They are looking for regional specific because there are far more candidates for HR jobs than roles so they can be very specific. You don’t have experience that is as close as other candidates. So in this market you lose out sadly.

There are lots of previous posts on getting into HR around volunteering , short term roles, agencies etc that may help.

Good luck.