Correct level / course?

Good morning, I am currently considering that after many years in an operational, contract roles that even though I am competent to fulfil a HR roles but not at the level as a HR Manager/Business Partner level, I wanted to ask what is the best course to start I am also a qualified trainer hence why I understand that. Purses are not cheap and therefore want to use my budget wisely. There are so many courses out there but prefer courses that have the clout similar to CIPD. Thanks in advance.

• Welcome to the communities Ian

For HR manager level the Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management should be enough. It's pitched at ordinary degree level and you can get it done in a year.

If you want to go for the masters/postgrad Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management that will cover you all the way to director level but you might look overqualified in the short term.

You might also consider other routes such as experience assessment and for more information try the learning hub (www.cipd.co.uk/.../learning-hub)
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

7 Mar, 2022 12:23

Welcome to the Community, Ian.