Any advice for a forthcoming graduate of a MSc Human Resource Management course?

I am currently studying an MSc Human Resource Management masters degree graduating in September 2018. I am driven to get into the HR field as soon as I can after I graduate and start progressing my career. I understand through giving these forums a quick look that there is some negativity around not completing a level 5 qualification before a level 7. My thought process behind this mode of study was obtaining a Masters degree which I had set my sights on throughout my educational journey.

I have limited experience within the workplace which I understand will hinder me. Merely working in a leisure centre cafe for a few years and some temporary work, running the admin for a company who needed cover for annual leave.

So, I would love some advice on my next step. I am looking to work my way up; I understand this is going to take some time. What immediate roles should I be looking at for September? Is there any benefit at looking at internships? Any value in contacting great organisations and discussing my situation and ambition with them?

Honestly, any advice would be fantastic as I am looking to ease my nerves about future employment and gauge the next few years of my life.

Thank you for your time.