Concerned jobhunter

I hold a Bachelor degree of Business Administration Management with emphasis on Human Resources. I have a work history of various administrative jobs but my goal was always to get into HR. My recent job was as an HR Administrator in the logistic sector. I can't complain for the experience I gained there as except from the HR admin duties I had the opportunity to get involded in large scale redundancies, TUPE transfers, grievances and apeals as a note taker. Other than that I decided to expand also my knowledge as I am studying my CIPD Level 5 Diploma. Unfortunately, I was also made redundant during the pandemic in summer and since then I am actively applying for jobs but without success. I am contsantly thinking what do I do wrong and I can't find a job. Ideally I would like to process my career to the next step and therefore I m applying for HR assistant and HR Coordinator roles but I am geting rejected as I don't have the necessary experience. As the time passes I am getting concerned and therefore I am also applying for HR admin roles as well. But I am also getting rejected with the same excuse even though I have HR admin experience. I am totally aware that we are in the middle of the pandemic and the job market is difficult at the moment but...What should I do?