student who wants to move into HR without HR experiences

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me. 

I am currently a student in Management in France (I am French), and I have a lot of diverse courses such as marketing, strategy, human resources management, project management, accounting, finance, among others. I also started 1 month ago the certificate level 5 in HRM.

However, I have already a first master in cosmetic with a scientific background and a lot of experiences (internship) in laboratory. When I finished my first master, I did not want to work in a laboratory so I went in the UK to practice my English and figure out what to do to go out from the "science" and I decided to do my actual master in management. 

The thing is when I applied for jobs or internships (in France and in the UK, London to be precise), I have always negative answers and no interviews as HR assistant.  I found an internship in France as recruiter but in a recruitment agency, so not in-house recruitment. I will start this internship in April for 6months. I want to move before the end of the internship or after in London and find a job in HR, as assistant, I think to begin.

I would like to know if my scientific background is a reel problem and if I am stuck in science ? Do you think with the internship in recruitment even if it is not in-house recruitment I can have an opportunity ? if you have some tips for a cover letter or what type of job I can apply :)

I will turn 26 in 2 months, and I did this master to get out and do something that I like but I have the feeling it is very had when you do not have a bachelor/master or experience in HR.

Thank you very much for your help !!! :)