CIPD membership renewals for 2017/18

Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

30 Jun, 2017 10:30

Hi everyone

Your CIPD membership renewals are due by 1 July. So that makes this renewals weekend!

One of the many great benefits of being part of this amazing, thriving community of HR and L&D professionals (over 140,000 CIPD members in total) is the support and encouragement you can get from your peers on forums like this, facilitated by the CIPD and manged by our popular community manager, Steve Bridger.

A reminder of many other member benefits is here 

So please Renew now inc paying flexibly via direct debit - it only takes a few minutes.

Thank you for continuing to help us champion better work and working lives in 2017-18 and beyond!

• Hi Johanna

any idea how i go about taking a payment holiday whilst I'm on maternity leave?

It's my last day today so I probably should have thought about this sooner!
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

30 Jun, 2017 15:31

In reply to Emma:

Hi Emma, what you need to do is email registers@cipd.co.uk and put 'Career bridge register' in the subject field. Explain that you're off on mat leave and if you are eligible (it's designed for people not working for a year) you will get your membership at a reduced rate of £72 and then be able to pick up again without any problems next year. This is only available for the professional member levels inc Associate and above. Hope all goes well for you :)