HR Consultant Salaries

Hi, Could anyone point me in the right direction to find External HR Consultant daily rates for Ireland. Any reports or benchmarking data would be appreciated. Many thanks.
  • Hi, Michelle. You're unlikely to find benchmarking data for this kind of information, because consultants' fees are commercially confidential in most cases. There is also an enormous amount of variance in how much consultants charge depending upon the work they do, the kinds of clients they support and the value-added of their work.

Even one consultant may charge different clients very different amounts for essentially the same work if the operational value of the work is dramatically different. Just to take the most pedestrian of examples, conducting an independent investigation into alleged gross misconduct will likely attract different rates is the accused employee is a finance administrator versus if they are an executive VP.
  • Thanks Robey, appreciate the response. I was actually expecting this kind of answer and it doea makes perfect sense.
  • Salary search may have this if not ibec and graphite are two do the larger HR consultancies (one is a membership body too)
  • I could ask around if needed