Entry Level HR Jobs? CIPD Level 3 Diploma In Progress...

I have recently started my path down the road into Human Resources, starting the Level 3 Foundation Diploma last week, and so far I am really enjoying it. I have been in sales and retail jobs on and off for several years now whilst I complete my degree in English, and now that I'm doing something more down the business/HR route, I've realised that asides from working at a company where we work closely with HR, I have no actually experience.

So I'm actively looking for an entry job role in Human Resources, where I can be working in a sector that I'm much more passionate about, and work on the CIPD on the side would be an added bonus, right? I'm just not sure what to search for, or whether to even bother looking for experience until I've finished the diploma. 

Any help/advice would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

• I left university with a non HR related degree and then decided I would like to pursue a career in HR. Initially I just temped as not much work about and then I also studied a Level 3 qualification at the weekend (it is more likely to be part time in the week these days?). Whilst studying I was lucky enough to gain an entry level HR role as a Personnel Clerk. The course also gave me the opportunity to meet and network with people who already worked in HR, but also those like myself.
    From what I am reading on this Forum it is even more difficult to get into HR these days (as I'm talking many years ago now!). So from my own experience studying at that level seems a good introduction and will give you the opportunity to meet others in HR.