Online CIPD Providers

Hi

I've almost decided to complete the Level 5 CIPD, however am now looking at providers. I know someone who is completing it at a local college and it is costing £1,500, however my local college does not run the course.

So I am looking at competing it online.   I have spoken to someone from "Avado" and it will cost £3195.  Is this a standard cost. ?  Can anyone recommend Avado or any other company that they have experience of ?

Thanks

Catherine

• Hi Catherine, i'm currently doing level 5 with Avado. I'm enjoying the course, but it is very dependent on you pushing yourself to get it done. The online work is good, it's broken down into manageable chunks of say 30/40 minutes, so you can do bits as and when you can fit them in. Each module of around 8 weeks has an assignment which has a set deadline.

I'm finding some of my course colleagues purely focus on the assignment element rather than doing the course work, but it does help a great deal, and points you in the direction of other relevant texts to read.

Hope that helps.