Finally completed my CIPD Diploma

Hello,

I just wanted to share that I passed my last assessment and finally completed my Diploma in Human Resource Practice with ICS Learn. Of course, I will have to wait a little while for the external verifier to verify my work as well as get certified by CIPD. I am so excited and can't wait for my diploma to arrive.

I assume I will become Associate CIPD upon receipt of my Diploma? 

Anyhow, I just wanted to thank ICS Learn and CIPD for the knowledge it gave me. I am planning to continue onto Level 5, not just yet but in the near future.

Kind regards,

Viktorija

• Hi Viktorija

Congratulations on the Diploma but I wonder if I could ask a question? I'm doing the level 3 Foundation Cert in HR and currently on the last unit (Resourcing and Talent Planning) and I'm possibly looking at making this into a Diploma. How many topics did you cover for the diploma as I'm not too sure at the moment if I would need to do 1 or 2 more units?

Thanks
    Chris
  • In reply to Christopher:

Hi Chris,

There were 8 modules that needed to be completed. I would suggest getting in touch with you course provider and check your options with them. Hope this helps.

Viktorija
  • In reply to Viktorija:

Hi Viktorija

Ah yes that does help, my provider (Avado) should be in contact once we have submitted and graded the last assessment and go from there. Also looking at the level 5 and go the cert route then maybe diplmoa again. Hopefully they are not huge bits of work.

Chris
  • Hi Viktorija, very many congratulations with your studies! You should be very proud of your achievements and I hope you have celebrated in style - or plan to! Having completed this part of the journey you will now find your learning will continue, the classroom is great yet putting it into practice is a different matter. I'm sure you will make a great contribution to any organsation and please come back to the forum to contribute. It will be great to see how you are progressing. Congratulations once again. :-)
  • In reply to Clare Marie:

Hi Clare Marie,

Thank you.

I haven't celebrated yet as I am waiting for the Diploma which will arrive in 3 months time. It has to be verified by the external verifier and certified by the CIPD so still a little while to wait. Having said that, I am very pleased that I finished the course and it is a great achievement for me. I am also planning to continue my studies but will start a little later, still have a small amount of course fees to pay off before I start Level 5.
    Thank you for your encouragment regarding the job and putting what I've learnt into practice. I am very pleased to share that I have a double celebration :) I just got a new job with some HR duties. I am very excited and can't wait to start!

Thank you,
    Viktorija
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

12 Jun, 2017 09:45

In reply to Viktorija:

Great news, Viktorija.
  • In reply to Viktorija:

Oh wow! Go girl! :-)
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

14 Jun, 2017 13:17

"I assume I will become Associate CIPD upon receipt of my Diploma?"

Yes, Viktorija... once we (CIPD) receive the results from the centre and have checked them you will be awarded the Associate membership. A new certificate will be posted to you within 6 weeks or so.

Worth mentioning that it is important you remain in membership otherwise my colleagues will not able to issue the Associate certificate. 

• In reply to Steve Bridger:

Dear Steve,
    Thank you for your advice. I renewed my membership so it is all up to date.
    Thanks again,
    Viktorija
  • Hello. I also accomplished my last assignment last week. Can you tell me how much does it take to deliver the diploma?