CIPD 5 with ICS

Hi,

Has anyone else started this recently? I have completed the first two modules, but onto the new syllabus and struggling. Wondered if anyone could help/wanted a study buddy?

• I’m just finishing 5RMT and moving onto 5CO03 very soon. Happy to support any way I can.
  • In reply to Alex:

That would be great, I am working on the 5CO03 at the moment, would be good to have someone to discuss ideas with.
  • I am starting my level 5 soon and even though I have been in HR for 2 years, work have now agreed for me to start my qualification. I have been looking online for providers and would like to know everyone recommendations. Many thanks Sam
  • Hi Steve I’m currently working through the reward management module with ICS, best of luck with it. Have a look in the forums via ICS there were some WhatsApp groups going around, I’m in one and it’s been handy to just have someone to reach out to quickly! X
  • In reply to Stevie:

Hi Stevie,
    What areas of Professional Behaviours and Valuing People do you have struggles coordinating?
  • In reply to Samantha:

Hi Samantha,

You can browse through CIPD recommended centers (). This will give you the opportunity to review the liking options you have as a professional looking to develop your academic expertise and knowledge. Just be mindful that some centers have a standard trajectory of their courses while other give you the options to be selective in choosing some elective modules.

• In reply to Samantha:

I personally think ICS is really good and supportive
  • HI. I have just started my level 5 and would love to have a study partner, I am struggling to get started in all honesty and think this would help. I am yet to complete my first unit so I am am not quite where you are at.
    I am with ICS if that makes a difference to anyone.
    Good luck to everyone
  • In reply to Ghazala:

Hi there, my name is Alexandra. Did you find a study buddy already ? I would love to study with someone too as I’m struggling a bit with starting my assessment.
  • In reply to Alexandra :

Hi, sorry for the late reply, My number is [removed by moderator- available on request], feel free to drop me a message

• In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex,
    I would be happy to get any help of 5CO03. Please let me know on blazyfernandes@gmail.com. Thanks