CIPD Level 5 - UIN5 - Using information in HR

Hi All 

Is anyone currently studying UIN5 or has studied this recently? I am really really struggling with this subject and i'm getting quite upset that i can get my head around it. I have already completed 3 assignments for my level 5 and although they have all be challenging i have been able to understand the purpose and goal and produce what i feel is a high quality piece of work but this module seems to have gone completely over my head so much so that i cant even think of a subject to investigate.

Does anyone have any advice on the following:

• Creating a research question in relation employee health an well being? 
  • Examples of 4 different information resources i should use for my critical review? I think i know what i need to do for this bit but i would be interested to know if your suggestions are the same as what i think is suitable. 
  • What are some different research methods i could compare? 

My tutor has gone over all these things but i have had a very busy and stressful month since the new year and my concentration levels and information intake has been lacking. I would be really grateful on any steer you could give me. 

Thank you so much in advance. 

• In reply to Fiona:

Thank you very much Fiona
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, could you send me slides on this module please. My email address is sali@webuy.com
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff,

I hope you're well.

Sorry this is a bit of a late ask, any chance you can send over some tips and information to me? My email address is bilal.hrd@gmail.com

I will appreciate if you could send me slides on the unit 5UIN.

Thank you.
  • Hi Cliff Can you please send me the slides as well? I'm currently working on 5UIN and could do with some help. My email address is amandaaird@sky.com many thanks
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff, I am in exactly the same position, this is my last module, I have passed 7 out of 8 and have to get this in by Monday and I am finding it so confusing to the point where I am actually thinking of giving it up!! home-schooling has certainly not helped. Any guidance would be appreciated
  • Hi Victoria

I am in exactly the same position on the same question on the assignment, I cannot get my head around it at all. I have never felt so stressed
  • In reply to Beverley Ann Mason:

Beverley, feel free to email me cliff.knott@yahoo.co.uk - happy to help where i can
  • In reply to Amanda:

Hi There, did i send you the files ?
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, I appreciate this is a late reply, I am really struggling with this unit and home learning, would you mind sharing the layout with me? I was Planning to write about absence management policies, and feel I have lost my way with this one!
  • In reply to Donna:

Hi Donna, apologies for the late reply. If you give me your email address I can send you some information as I've just had this unit marked and passed it.
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, thank you so much and Well Done! My email address Is dcbutchart@hotmail.co.uk Thank you again!
  • In reply to Donna:

Hi Donna, I've emailed you some information which may help. Good luck with the assignment.
  • In reply to Fiona:

Thank you so much Fiona!
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona,
    Well done! I would be really grateful for any advice you could offer me too, I'm just starting my assignment for this now and, to be honest, don't know where is best to start. Thank you so much for any advice you can offer me. Hope the rest of the course is going well for you do far. My email address is tracey.moore@peoplesenergy.co.uk. Thank you!
  • In reply to Cliff:

Hi Cliff,
    You are so great offering your kind help to everyone! I would be really grateful for any advice you could offer me too, I'm just starting my assignment for this now and, to be honest, don't know where is best to start. Thank you so much for any advice you can offer me. My email address is tracey.moore@peoplesenergy.co.uk. Thank you!