People practice initiative examples

Hi, I am studying CIPD 5 with ICS and I am very stuck on one question, if anyone could help me in the right direction or has any examples?

Identify a people practice initiative that has been put in place in response to some form of internal or external feedback, set out the purpose of this initiative and explain how you would evaluate the impact of this initiative paying particular attention to levels of engagement within the organisation

Thank you!

• In reply to Tanisha :

struggling with this one!
  • In reply to Rayan:

I guess we can safely create a fine study group. Kindly add me. Thomasandrews@outlook.com.
  • Hi Stevie, I am guessing that your well past this module by now!!!
    Maybe my response might help someone else.

The approach I took is as follows:

1. According to the Cambridge Business English dictionary, the definition of Initiative is “a new plan or action to improve something or solve a problem”.

2. Then I considered which area a people practice initiative in my org has been implemented.
    (For example areas such as training, retention , employee engagement, recruitment.....)
    It all depends on what is relevant to you and your organisation - I hope this helps!!!
  • Hi Stevie,
    I just saw your post now as I'm also doing the CIPD 5 with ICS and I feel stuck with the same question. I guess you've moved on long ago, but in case you're still interested in a study buddy or if I could be added to the group somehow that would be great. My email address is husirebecca@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    Rebecca
  • Hi, I am currently studying this and am stuck on the same question! Did you have any luck? Many thanks