ER presentation

HI all

I have applied for a role which i dont have much experience in. It is mainly ER casework and I have been asked to do a presentation on Core skills required for effective ER case management. Any assistance please? Where do I start. Any examples would help too.

Thank you

• Hi Dana

If you type the presentation title in to google, lots of little tidbits come out. Its a case of reading and pulling these bits together to form your presentation. As you have got shortlisted it sounds as though they feel what experience you have is enough - think about what relevant experience you have and make sure that you can give examples at interview if required.

Of the top of my head in relation to ER I would say its important to have good organisational skills, great communication and listening skills and remaining impartial and objective rather than subjective.

Also, up to date knowledge on legislation and regulations, particularly those relevant to the industry that you will be working in and familiarise yourself with company processes and policies at your earliest opportunity so that you can become a knowledgeable source.

HTH - Good luck

• In reply to Cass Clothier:

I would add resilience, problem solving and sound judgment
    You will have to think of the examples
  • In reply to Cass Clothier:

Thank you