CIPD level 5 - Using the information in HR assignment

Good morning, 

I am studying CIPD level 5 and I am currently doing an assignment for Using the information in HR (5UIN). I am struggling to decide which HR/Business Practice should I choose to conduct a critical review. I am not working at the moment and I was considering talking about flexible working, specifically about implementing a homeworking scheme in the workplace and using my last company as an example, but I am not sure about this. Here is the assignment question: 

Your CEO has asked each departmental head to undertake a critical review of their systems, processes and practices as part of a major organisational change agenda.  You have been asked to review an area of HR/business practice and present a business report to key stakeholders with recommendations for improving practice.  To provide the basis for your report, you have been asked to conduct a critical review of information sources relevant to the area of practice. You should:

• Select an area of HR/business practice and give the reason for your choice

I was wondering if anyone here could advise me on that or give me some suggestions. 

Thank you :)