Which level

Hi guys,

I would like some advice on what level to study and if ICS is a good provider. 

My relevant experience is that I have a Business Management degree which included two human resources modules.  I am a line manager at present. 

Regarding ICS are they any good ? I am only asking in case if i do not pass, do give you another opportunity ?,

Thanks

• Hi Hamdi,
    I did my L5 with ICS and found them great. You'll find all the details you need once you get your head around the online system, everyone was friendly and helpful and extremely efficient and quick.
    I believe if you don't pass a module with the first submission you can resubmit after making changes following the feedback you receive. If you fail again they give you a different assignment (but really, you will most likely pass the second time).
    I would suggest you contact them, they'll be best to help you in deciding on the right level.
    Good luck.
  • I did my L5 with ICS found them very good. It would be worth speaking to a few providers explain you qualifications and experience they will help and advise you on the best level to do.
  • In reply to Tania:

Thank you
  • In reply to David:

Thank you
  • Hi, I was a line manager when I decided to change career and opted to start off with Level 3 as I had been away from studying for a good few years. I chose to study on an evening course at college as I prefer face to face classes rather than online. I passed Level 3 in June and I am now enrolled onto a Level 5 evening course.
    Have a chat to the learning provider and they should be able to give you some advice on which level is appropriate for you.
    Good luck with your studies.
  • Hi Hamdi,

I've done level 5 (L&D) and 7 (HRM) with Acacia Learning. I am not sure about the price, but I must say Acacia did not failed during last 5 years I am with them.

Good luck!

Marta
  • In reply to Marta:

If you fail again they give you a different assignment.