Level 7 New Diploma. Which provider to choose? (ICS or DPG)

Hi all

I finished my level 5 diploma in September with Avado. I thought they were very good and the tutor was excellent. I wanted to start the new diploma this year which is not available from Avado but is from ICS and DPG. Does anyone have experience of studying with them? Would you recommend them? 

Any help you can give would be very much appreciated 

Thanks 

Jon 

• Hi Jon, other centers will have their approvals through now too and it's always good to widen your search. I have just updated this blog with info on the new quals - acacialearning.co.uk/.../ - I hope it's helpful!

Good luck with the search and let me know if you have any questions on it

Rachel
  • DPG has its set of problems. Each assignment is evaluated in 21 days were as in ICS it is marked in couple of hours. Further in my case after completion of course they forgot to send my details to CIPD because of which it took much longer time to get my Diploma.
  • hi jon,

I just got my level 7 certificate in HR through ICS, they r great in tutorial support and swift in feedback, as far as finances r concerned, i belive they r more competitive as well as providing interest free instalments.

Aziz
  • In reply to Rachel:

Thank you for commenting. I will have a look, I didnt realise there were other providers
  • In reply to Dimple :

Thank you, I really appreciate you sharing your experience. I think that ICS is looking the most likely
  • In reply to U201812310953020095A:

Thanks Aziz, thats really good to hear. The financing makes a difference as I am likely to self-funding (or at least partly), thank you for helping me out with your experience
  • Hi

I currently study with DPG. There interface and learning materials are really good. However I would say the support is not great and is very hard to get hold of so be prepared to go it alone. The feedback does take ages and it upsets my rhythm to completing the course. One of my assignments took the full 3 weeks to be returned