DVP/02 - Reflective Account Examples - Level 5

Hi,

I've just completed Unit 1 and want to work on my DVP/02 as I go along the course.

Does anyone have any examples or guidance on how to write this essay as I'm really not sure what kind of style they want or how to complete a reflection.

Many Thanks,

Hannah 

• Hello Mike I hope you are well. I know that this message is very long time back. But if you can help in this I would be grateful to you. My email address is hrishad@gmail.com
  • In reply to Hammad:

Hi Hammad,
    Sent
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike did you get my message about this too? Would really appreciate if you wouldn’t mind sending? My email is carrielynch@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, I hope you don't mind me jumping in on here.
    I would really appreciate it if you could share your examples with me too. I have reached the end of my assessment but struggling with DVP/02.
    My email is monishabimal@gmail.com
  • In reply to Hammad:

Hammad would you mind forwarding on Mikes examples to carrielynch@hotmail.co.uk?

• In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, sorry to jump in here but I’m very near completion of my CIPD Level 5 diploma and am starting to plan my DVP/02 PDP. Would you mind kindly sharing some examples with me too so I can understand what kind of structure ICS Learn are looking for. My email is Paige.smyth@live.com
    Thank you so much for any assistance. And Hannah, I hope you managed to complete and pass yours! ️
  • In reply to Carrie:

Hi Mike. I'm rounding up and just wanted some examples if poss. Would really appreciate if you wouldn’t mind sending? My email is djtbeck@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you. D
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike. I'm rounding up and just wanted some examples if poss. Would really appreciate if you wouldn’t mind sending? My email is djtbeck@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you. D (NB - I had sent this the other day but in my haste had sent the message to Carrie).
  • In reply to Deon:

Hi Deon
    Happy New Year. If you still have would you mind sending on Mike's example to drewgia@hotmail.com
    Thank you
  • hi please can anyone send me tge example too? be much appreciated..... kathywinterburn@yahoo.co.uk
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike,
    I have successfully completed all the assignments for CIPD level 5.
    I am currently working on DVP/02 and am not sure if I am working to meet the expectations.
    Could you kindly share the guidance and examples as discussed in this thread.
    My email address is sujatha.balasubramanian@gmail.com.
    Many thanks
    Sujatha