Level 5, Unit 1 - Developing Professional Practice

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has recently completed the above until and are able to help me?

I'm after a bit of advise and guidance on how my submission should actually look - I'm struggling to get my head round it and any examples of work able to share with me would be so helpful.

I'm studying with ICS.

Many thanks

Becca

• Hi Becca, I'm studying with ICS to, I missed my first online class as I couldn't get volume to work!!!
    Tutor sent me notes through.

I'm struggling to put pen to paper, I have read some great advice on here. I think a template would have been good or an example report with the references. So you could see what it's meant to look like. At the moment I'm going through the reading materials provided, taking ages. Not sure what I need what I don't!!

Hope your doing ok?

Lesley
  • In reply to Roberta:

You sound just like me Lesley, that's what i was like. I find it so difficult and because i find it so hard, it just makes me not want to do it!! Me too, thats all i need to get me started is an idea/template of how to start it and what i need to do. I know i was the same, you can send me a private message and i'm happy to share notes etc. if you message me i can give you my private email?

• In reply to Rebecca:

Hi Becca,

Nice to hear from you. My email is lesleydon@hotmail.co.uk. Yes I feel rather despondent at the moment, if you've never done a report like me for years it's very hard to kno where to start.

Kindest regards

Roberta
  • In reply to Roberta:

I've pinged you an email over Lesley :)
  • In reply to Gina:

Hi Luigina,

Can you please help me out with task 04 of Unit 1. I have sen the webinar but I am still unable to understand it
  • In reply to Rebecca:

The Youtube link was a great help but the numbering doesn't match up to my assessment activity? I don't even know where to start!!
  • Hi
    Sorry to jump in on your question but I have just started studying level 5 too and I have just been given my first assignment and on the side of the activity it states criteria 1.1,1.2,2.1,2.2,2.3 etc... but I am not sure what the criteria are and I am worried I am meant to have this list because otherwise I would not know what to include.
    Please can you advise if your were given the criteria?
    Thanks
  • In reply to Natasha:

Hi!

No need to be sorry! It’s so confusing! I was given a pink sheet with the same numbering as you so I’m assuming that it is an updated assignment sheet? This is my first assignment, personally I am just doing one at a time so fingers crossed it’s right!

Good luck!
  • In reply to Stacey:

Thanks Stacey.
    Does your sheet say anything next to the numbers, like 1.1 describe blah blah blah. 1.2 etc.... or is there nothing next to the criteria?
    Good luck to you too :)
  • In reply to Natasha:

Yes either describe, provide an example or evaluate
  • Hi Becca,

I have recently completed my Level 5 so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Best of Luck!
    Michelle
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

23 Oct, 2018 16:11

In reply to Michelle:

Welcome to the Community, Michelle... although you may have been 'reading' for some time ;)
  • In reply to Michelle:

Hi Michelle,

I am looking for some help for Unit 02. Will appreciate we can get in touch on my email address at mahasshah@gmail.com.

Thanks.
  • In reply to Michelle:

Hi Michelle

I hope you don't mind me contacting you. I am just about to start my level 5 (today). I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to plan my studies. Are you given access to a different Unit every week, so work through them methodically or do you have access to them all in one go?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes,
    Fiona
  • In reply to Fiona Woods:

Hi Fiona,
    Not at all :). Great news to hear you are starting your level 5. I think it differs depending which provider you use, I used ICS who have you gone with?

With ISC learn you have access to them all, they recommend you follow them in order as they get more difficult as they go on, and I would recommend doing this as some of the earlier content helps later on.

For mine I had a deadline for when every course had to be completed but not for each essay so had to plan my own, is this the case for you?

Best Wishes,
    Michelle