CIPD Level 5 - help! 5C003

I have had a bad weekend as I'm trying to do my first assignment with CIPD and I don't have a clue how to style my answers, especially with a strict word count.  I'm used to writing long legislative in depth essays. Has anyone got any words of wisdom!? Thank you. 

• In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike. Could you please send me the guidelines. My email is seaway509@hotmail.com

Thank you
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, I am really struggling. I have failed 5CO03. The tutor mentions several times that I need to move things to the end of my appendices or move appendices to the end of my work and I simply don't understand what she means by this. Are you able to send me some guidelines please just for me to see how this should be laid out. I started this unit in August and now having to re-do the assignment, feeling really down at the moment and wondering if this is the right course for me.
    It's just the lay-out I am stuck with at the moment. Any help you can offer, would be hugely appreciated. I am in tears out of pure frustration!
    My email address is ronellsparling@gmail.com
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, please could you send me guidelines on how to structure 5CO03. My work has been referred and the tutor keeps making mention of moving appendices at the end of my work or to put something in an appendice and I can't make head or tail from it!
    Email: ronellsparling@gmail.com
  • In reply to Ronell:

sent
  • In reply to Elizabeth:

Hi, please would anyone mind sending me the guides for 5CO03 and 5CO01? My email is ec_edwardsthorne@yahoo.com thanks,
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike
    Could you send me the guidelines as well? Currently struggling to get started. My email address is husnarai66@yahoo.co.uk Thanks in advance.
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, could you share the guidelines with me too? Struggling to get started. Thanks so much! catrionadineen33@gmail.com
  • Hi Flavia, are you doing level 3 team day slide show?
  • Hi mike could you please send me your guidelines. sharon.quinn@overgatehospice.nhs.uk. Much appreciated
  • In reply to Catriona :

sent
  • In reply to Sharon:

sent
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, I hope it won't be too much trouble, may I please ask you to send me your guidelines as well. I'm really struggling to put 5CO03 assignment together. Really appreciated. My email is salloum.firas@hotmail.com. Thanks!
  • I would really love some help with starting!!! If anyone could send me over some guidance or want to buddy up? I am doing the first module.

Please email me at nilampatel@live.co.uk

Nilam :)
  • In reply to Mike:

HI Mike - I would be interested in some assistance and appreciate any help - can yo please email me at: illidgeh@gmail.com