CIPD Level 5 - help! 5C003

I have had a bad weekend as I'm trying to do my first assignment with CIPD and I don't have a clue how to style my answers, especially with a strict word count.  I'm used to writing long legislative in depth essays. Has anyone got any words of wisdom!? Thank you. 

• In reply to ling:

The module focuses on the importance of qualitative and quantitative evidence to gain an understanding of the issues and measures to resolve them. The module starts from developing the understanding of the methods and concepts of evidence-based practices, followed by the role of critical thinking, ethical perspectives, benefits, and risks of improving people practice issues, and ended on measuring the impact and value of people practice on organizations.

The module also focuses on evidence-based measures to make improvements in the decision-making and learning their impacts in creating value for a business.
  • In reply to Charissa:

Hi Charissa, sent
  • In reply to Mike:

It is alright with you to share the powerpoint slide with me at ling6898@outlook.com
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, would you mind emailing me also? I am struggling with how to start! would really appreciate it.... kellyjbennett1404@gmail.com
  • Hi Lesley how are you getting on with 5C003 I've been looking at the assignment for weeks now, started doing a brain dump just need to get it all on paper now, did you manage to get some example presentations for comparison?
  • Hi Mike would you be so grateful to send me the guidelines also annettebradshaw@mail.com
  • Hiya , any chance you could also send those to me! Appreciate it sf_rahman@hotmail.co.UK
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike,

Can I please have these guidelines? adrianna.czajor@gmail.com

I would really appreciate it for all the help :)
    Thank you
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike - I would appreciate a set of guidelines thank you my email is gillyblack@outlook.com. Thanks.
  • In reply to Gillian:

Hi Gillian, sent
  • In reply to Lesley:

Hi Lesley,
    I've just started my CIPD Level 5 course with ICS learn too and I am currently on 5C003. How are you getting on with this? I can see you posted this comment a few months ago so I wondered how you were getting on?
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, please would you mind sending me the guides for 5co03 and 5co01? My email is ec_edwardsthorne@yahoo.com thank you, Lizzie
  • hello, do you mind if I chat you privately?
  • fikayoopeyemioni@gmail.com
  • In reply to Katie:

Would one of you mind sending them onto me as well? Stephbedford87@gmail.com