CIPD Level 5 DVP02

Hi everyone,

I'm getting really confused over what exactly we need to do to complete the module in terms of completing the PDP and CDP for DVP/02.

Do we need to update the PDP as we complete each module, then transfer bits to the CDP? or are they separate?

Any help from someone who understands what we need to do would be really appreciated, I'm finding the notes on ICS Learn confusing.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi Holly, You seem to have a lo of useful replies to your post so hopefully it is clearer now, but I also found the notes on ICS Learn confusing. I have just passed it and included the following:
    1.0 Introduction to CPD - Explain what a CPD is
    1.1 My CPD - Talk about your CPD, I included the 2013 Map student assessment and talked about the areas that needed improvement and how I planned to improve them.
    2.0 reflections - I then wrote half a page on each module, including how I had used the theories learnt at work and what I had found challenging and how I overcame those challenges.
    3.0 Conclusion - I summarised my whole learning journey
    3.1 My PDP - Talked about the items on the PDP submitted at the beginning and how I achieved them (or not), also included what I didn't accomplish and why and discussed if I was ambitious enough with the targets I set myself.
    4.0 Appendices - Copy your PDP and CPD into appendices 1 & 2, but you must update them. With your PDP update the "target" dates with completion date (use a different font to stand out) and then again in a different font to add new items to learn. Same with CPD add in a different font new developments since your initial CPD at the beginning of the course.
    5.0 Referencing - if you use any.

There is a set of slide on ICS (power point) that outlines how to set this out (as a report) It is similar setting to 5UIN with a title and contents page.

I found the power point slides really useful so check those out.

When complete add the assignment in the normal way to the assessment centre plus add your new PDP (with different colour front for new items) to the PDP section as you did at the beginning of your course.

Good luck
    Jo
  • Please could you send me the guide too? Nicolaowen1981@outlook.com
  • In reply to Nicola Claire:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Kevin:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • Hi Lisa, Do you mind to send those over, please? Thanks a lot yesgar@gmail.com
  • In reply to Tracy:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Yesica Garrido:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

HI if you see this could i have some help? Laura@acruk.co.uk
  • Hello Lisa, Please send me the guides as well for my assignment adachidume@yahoo.com Many thanks
  • Please Lisa send the guide to me. adachidume@yahoo.com Thanking You
  • In reply to Adaora:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Laura:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Please could you share the guide for 5DVP/02 my email address is priyaclement@gmail.com
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa
    Please can you also send the guides to me (dhruvi_200@hotmail.com). Thanks so much!
  • Hi Lisa, would you be able to email to RachelFox151@gmail.com aswell please. TIA