CIPD L&D Diploma Level 5 - studying with ICS Learn

Hi,

I'm studying the L&D Level 5 diploma with ICS Learn and have made a slow start having not studied since leaving school in 1990 and going straight into the workplace and not completing any further education.

I have some books and I am a member of CIPD but having never studied like this (distance learning, no classroom) I'm a little unsure on where to start and what materials to be looking at.

It would be great to connect with someone who is also going through this - we could give each other some support.

Thanks in advance.

Susie

• In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,

I have started CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HRM with DPG.Would it be possible for you to send me the guides as this is my first time studying online and would greatly appreciate your help. My email is anto_rath@yahoo.com.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rathini
  • In reply to Rathini:

Hi
    I have sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa, I am in the same position, struggling to get started after so many years away from formal education, would you be able to send to me too? jolandrianus@outlook.com. TIA, Jo
  • In reply to Joanne:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hello Lisa,

Please would I be able to have a copy of the Guides? It appears that he has taken them down from the website. I would really appreciate any help you could give.
    ninaforty@hotmail.co.uk
    Kindest regards,

Nina
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa

Could you possibly send the guides to me as well please? My email is nware@outlook.com
  • In reply to Nathan Ware:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Thanks Lisa, really appreciate it
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,

Would you be able to send me a copy through? I am currently studying Level 5 and on to module 3 and struggling to lay it out. Email is danielle.cassells@gmail.com

Would be very much appreciated.

Danielle
  • In reply to Danielle:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • Hi Lisa Would you be able to send me a copy too please? I am just about to start level 5. My email is michellepitt17@hotmail.co.uk Many thanks Michelle
  • In reply to Michelle:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa.

Thank you for your help. Please could you send it me? J.roberts1982@gmail.com

Many thanks

James
  • In reply to James:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • I have completed my HR level 5 with ICS in March. I used internet sources most of the time and had a few books. The hardest part I found while studying online is self discipline.Always was something more important to do than writing the assignment. My advice for writing the assignments is follow the assignment brief/slides. Always use exactly same structure as detailed in the assignment brief. Use titles subtitles, examples, graphs. If you work for the company which hasn't got any public annual reports or hasn't got an HR department nor many HR related policies, research the company which has got it. This way you will access the required information. Once the assignment is submitted, the tutors are pretty good with a feedback and what you need to change to have a pass. I thought I wont make it to the final assignment. But I did. It was hard (in finding time to sit down and do it) but interesting too. So keep it up! p.s. I know, you feel that the windows suddently need cleaning and it is deffinitelly more important than writing the assignmen :)