CIPD L&D Diploma Level 5 - studying with ICS Learn

Hi,

I'm studying the L&D Level 5 diploma with ICS Learn and have made a slow start having not studied since leaving school in 1990 and going straight into the workplace and not completing any further education.

I have some books and I am a member of CIPD but having never studied like this (distance learning, no classroom) I'm a little unsure on where to start and what materials to be looking at.

It would be great to connect with someone who is also going through this - we could give each other some support.

Thanks in advance.

Susie

• In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,
    Congratulations on completing the course so quickly, I am trying to decide which course provider to go with and would love the guides for when I do sign up. My email is sarah0521@hotmail.co.uk. ( Any suggestions for course provider are always welcomed as well, it's so hard to decide)
    Thank you in advance
    Sarah
  • In reply to Sarah:

Hi
    I used DPG - really enjoyed. Guides sent to you
  • In reply to Alexandra:

Sent to you
  • In reply to Katie:

Hi Katie! Could you please forward the guides over to me also? I am currently studying my L5 online and need all the help I can get! Sadie_alston@hotmail.com
  • Hi Lisa, I hope you are well. This would be my second time going through the first focus for LVL 5 and I am back to being stuck again at the assignment part of the course. It would be great if you could fwd me the information you found helpful :) as I'm getting a bit lost of what to read and what books as each book is quite pricey. Thought best to reach out since im on a roll to try and complete the tasks ! Thank you! Kindly email me at anikaglogowski@yahoo.com
  • In reply to Anika:

Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Thank you very much Lisa!
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,

I have just started my level 5 with DPG, please could you forward over the guides? Thank you in advance. Email: lydiacheng1@yahoo.com.
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,

I have just started my level 5 with DPG, please could you forward over the guides? Thank you in advance. Email: lydiacheng1@yahoo.com.
  • Hi Lisa I completed level 3 last year and am thinking of doing level 5 if the guides are still available I would be very interested to take a look to see what I would be getting into thanks so much. Sarahd1976@hotmail.com
  • In reply to Sarah:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on passing your L5. Would it be possible to send me your guide, as I’ve just started my course and really struggling and overwhelmed with it all. My email is cenglish06@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance
    Caroline
  • In reply to Caroline Walsh:

Hi
    Sent to you
    Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa, thank you I’ve just received your email
  • Hi. I am Augusta and I agree with you as I completed the course Train the Trainer Level 7 in 10 months and I completely enjoyed it as well. My experience is that this kind of learning teaches us as well how to do research and urge us to use critical thinking.