Level 7 Diploma/Experience/Dyslexia

I am considering studying a Level 7 diploma, I have not studied HR or any of the other CIPD courses however I have completed a Masters in Occupational Psychology previously and I have been in various HR roles for the past 7 years, although none at manager level.

Like some of the others in various discussions, some providers have said that I should do Level 7 however some have said you need to be in a position where you are making strategic and commercial decisions to be able to complete this. From experience can anyone tell me if this is true? I guess my concerns are that I am not a HR Manager, I am a HR Advisor and the other concern is that I am working a maternity cover at the moment so will I struggle with this course due to moving into another role?

Unfortunately I am also dyslexic. I'm assuming others with dyslexia have completed this course so any feedback on support you gained from your provider/cipd etc would be really helpful.

• In reply to Caroline Veronica De Silva:

Hi Caroline, hope you are well. I wanted to speak to you and was wondering if you could email me as I don't know how to contact you directly. My email address is [removed by moderator] please email me when you get a chance. Thank you.

[I can sort that out if both parties wish to get in touch - Moderator]