Level 3 or 5 help

Hi All,

Sorry, I know there are a few queries on L3 vs L5 but id really appreciate some advise.

I've been a HR Assistant for about 3 years. Its been quite basic admin until about 9 months ago, and I now get involved with more meetings and can advise and create general guidance. I'm really good at process and notice things others may not. My colleagues come to me with queries a lot including ones with L3, but its really hard to know if im missing much by skipping this level. I think my main thing to learn (if its really in L3) would be around employment law. 

Any advise would be amazing

Thanks so much!

• I would recommend level 5.
    Why limit yourself?
  • Thanks Peter :)
  • I had the same question when I started my studies. I spoke to a careers advisor at ICS and avado and recommend L5 with prior basic knowledge of HR practices - which you have too. The only thing I'd say is that the study is tough so what is your previous experience with study - how long ago did you last study. How confident do you feel writing essays etc. I've previously studied at degree level & done online courses so I was use to the type of learning. But on the course chat rooms lots of people who have never studied previously do comment that they struggle because of this. If you are confident with this go at L5 if not L3 may be a more sensible option. If in doubt get in touch with a provider and discuss the options.