CIPD Level 5 - Using information in HR

Hi - Has anyone done the above unit as part of their level 5?

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on this unit, any ideas they can share and any help/guidance you can offer!

• Hi Rebecca,

I'm working on this assignment at the moment. We've finished the lessons on it and I have my question and materials chosen. I'm just starting to write it up this week although I haven't got very far!

I'm really enjoying this unit as it means I've been able to focus on a subject I'm really interested in.

If you have any specific questions, perhaps I can help, or I can ask on my class's WhatsApp group!
  • I have recently completed my Level 5. At first I was struggling a bit to find an issue to look into , but spoke to my colleagues and Head of Service to see what issues they were finding or any feedback from managers we support.
    There are lots of different research methods out there but if you use too many it will take too long and if not enough you wont have enough evidence to prove your points (I initially did the latter!).
  • In reply to Lizzie:

Hi Lizze, can you direct message me and i can provide you with my work and private email address?

Are you doing online learning or are you using a College?

I think i will be ok once i get started, it;s jsut more the format and the layout form that i'm stuck on!
  • In reply to Clare:

I was going to do R&S or Employee Engagement. Can you use your own company you work for?
  • In reply to Rebecca:

I've sent you a message!

I'm doing it through a college. How about you?

I've got some guides on the layout etc so can send this over when I get home tonight.

• In reply to Lizzie:

I've just replied Lizzie, thank you! :)

Thank you very much... Happy to email/message on my personal email or my work is rebecca.white@gateshead.ac.uk

Mine is online - wish i done College!
  • In reply to Rebecca:

Well I did mine via Mixed mode distance learning so wasn't through a College/University. Therefore I had to use an example from my own organisation.
  • In reply to Rebecca:

Hi Rebecca, are you able to help me please?
    I'm struggling on this assignment. any guidance would be appreciated?

Kind regards,
    Kiran
  • In reply to Kiran:

Hi Kiran, apologies for the delay. how are you getting on?

• I/m struggling with this assessment! I do not know where should I start. what is the next step after choosing a topic and defined the questions ? should I look at different resources or research or what. I really do not know and I just have 10 days to submit my assignment:(

could you help me Rebecca & Lizzie, please ?

Thank you
    here is my email: khulood.s@outlook.com
  • In reply to Khulood:

emailed you
  • In reply to Rushabh:

are we able to connect via email please? kiran145@hotmail.com
  • In reply to Kiran:

Ok will do
  • In reply to Khulood:

Hi Khulood - I am exactly the same and have a week to submit mine as I am away next Friday! If anyone else out there can give me some guidance as to where to start I would greatly appreciate it - Am speaking with my manager today to see if there are any issues to take further. email is georginaboardman89@gmail.com.

Good Luck Khulood!
  • I would love help/suggestions too if possible!! laura.howard22@live.co.uk