Distance learning HR degree with CIPD

Hello

I am wondering does anyone know if there are any distance learning with CIPD bachelor degrees in HR? Thanks.

• Hi David, Academically, CIPD level 7 qualification is the highest offered, CIPD offers no Bachelor or other degrees in HR. If you search online, many institutes offer online CIPD recognised courses as well as other HR degrees, I am sure more offering will be available fueled by the pandemic. here is just an example: www.distancelearningportal.com/.../human-resource-management-united-kingdom.htmlp
  • Hi David, the CIPD Level 5 is equivalent to a bachelor's degree. Was there any reason you're asking about the degree option rather than just doing the Level 5?

The reason I ask is that, generally, if the purpose for the qualification is to step up in your career just doing the Level 5 rather than the bachelor's is cheaper, quicker and more relevant. There are some really good distance learning options - just think about whether you want to do an e-learning course or one with more of a people element. Happy to talk through different options if it's helpful.

Rachel