Need guidelines

Hello, 
Its about 1 year, I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration. My major is HRM and I want to be an HR professional. Last 1 years I faced many interviews but I did not get any jobs. Now frustration kills me.

Respected, seniors I need some guidelines to develop my knowledge to start a new career. 

TIA 

• Hi Minhazul and welcome to the Communities

If you try the search function, you will find that you are not alone in struggling to get your first HR role. In fact, as you are getting interviews I think you are doing better that some of the other people who have sought advice on getting their HR careers off the ground. Have you asked for feedback after your interviews?
  • Just keep applying and learning from your interviews. It took me a long, long time before I got my 1st job in HR!!
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

8 Dec, 2017 08:31

Hi Minhazul thanks for your post and welcome :) As Elizabeth says, getting the interview in the first place is half the battle so you are doing well there with your applications. At the interview itself, it's important to relax and be yourself, be polite, friendly and enthusiastic but not too 'over the top'. (That's my observation anyway!) Here's some guidance on our website about successful interviews: www.cipd.co.uk/.../succeeding-interviews - let us know how you get on and if you have any further thoughts or questions.

• In reply to Elizabeth Divver:

Thank you for your valuable time to answer my query.

• In reply to David Perry:

Thank you so much but I'm tired of applying. It's true that I learned the lot from interview board.
  • In reply to Johanna:

Thank you very much. It will help me a lot.