Failed first assignment

So I've failed my first assignment (twice) which is really disheartening and I'm feeling like a complete failure. I'm feeling a little cheated as at the start of processing the assignments I was told I had 3 submissions, it then changed to 2 and now I can't redeem myself.

I'm also baffled with the layout of the learning outcomes compared to the Assessment Criteria. Initially we're presented with three activities but it's broken down 1.1,1.2,2.1,2.2,2.3 and I feel like there was no support prior to writing the essay as to how to detailed it were to be or just being steered in the right direction. My feedback was also processed twice as apparently there was an "error" uploading it but both feedback forms were half completed when sending it back which was just more confusing. 

Has anyone else been in this position and failed their first assignment? Feeling really anxious about this all. 

• In reply to Monika:

Hi Monika,

Can you assist me with the first assignment? I am struggling with the PDP question and am also with ICS.

Thanks
    Natalie
  • Hello Monika!

I'm in a similar situation and I fear that I will need to retake the unit again. May I ask, did it cost to retake the unit and if so, how much?
    I know this was a while ago, so I hope you passed with flying colours! :D