Who to study via?

Hi everyone I am thinking of doing a level 5 cipd qualification. I am going to enrol at the end of this month. I was going to go via ics as they seem very professional and the feedback from current/ past students has been very positive. Can anyone confirm this/ recommend good providers? Also there is an offer on currently for cipd level 5 for £2400 instead of £3200 with this until the end of January. Appreciate your help. Katie
  • I used ICS for level 5 and found them good, i did shop around and I found that they price matched if I found anything cheaper. There support was good and always available when I was able to call them.
  • Hi Katie,
    I have used Avado before and found them really supportive, the tutor was amazing. I believe they work in partnership with the CIPD too.
  • I dont know if you have read my post but i found MOL Learn to be more than helpful and very understanding of my needs. i am doing L7 HRM starting April, but they do have L3 and L5 too. I would recommend giving them a call. Good luck.
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

28 Jan, 2020 15:37

In reply to John:

John - bearing in mind your other posts, could you reassure me that you do not work for MOL? Thank you.

s.bridger@cipd.co.uk

• Hi
    I can highly recommend DPG who I sm currently studying with. Also, you will attain the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management once complete (all you need to pay for is the registration fee) so 2 certificates for one.
    If you do decide to go with DPG, and mention the name of the person who has referred you, you will get £100 off your course fee and they will get £100 voucher. There is an online virtual city and a free elesson demo.
    I would give them all a call and see which provider/price suits you best.
    Lisa
  • I completed my level 5 studies with MOL and I found them to be very helpful and supportive, particularly as I had not written assignments and engaged in study, in over 12 years. The tutors are on hand via phone and email to offer support and guidance, when you have questions or require support away from the classroom session. They also have really helpful feedback to ensure you can improve and build on your learning, for future assignments. Overall very good value for money, with the service that is provided.
  • In reply to Steve Bridger:

Hi Steve,

Recognition where Recognition due in this case!

I have read back what i have put and see your point! however, you will have to forgive my championing of MOL, i called other providers during my research too and had, well lets say not a glowing experience! Confused and frustrated i then decided to contact one more provider and from then had a lot better experience and thought it deserved some kudos! #Otherprovidersareavailable!
    Hope this helps clarify.
    Thanks Steve
  • Hi ,
    I studied my level 3 and 5 with ICS and found them really good. If I consider doing level 7 I would use them again.