Level 5 5CO01

Hello,

I am currently just starting out on my Level 5 CIPD journey through Avado after not studying for over 15 years!! I have never felt so overwhelmed and this is resulting in a metal block and I am struggling to even find 2 companies to research for their organisational structure! 

I have 2 children and due to start a new job in a weeks time and I fear I have bitten off more than I can chew right now.

I honestly feel like giving up before I have even started!! Is there anyone out there that can offer an tips or advice please?

Kind regards

Rebekah

• Hi Rebekah
    Am doing my level 5 with Avado as well and its overwhelming ,I don't seem to get time at all with full time job and kids its getting too much
    The guidance video was of great help and also suggested a few companies that we can research....try going through that it will give you some ideas....

Kind Regards
    Aarthi
  • Hey Rebekah,
    Hope you're well.

Which assessment criteria do you need help with?

Regards,
    Alex.
  • In reply to Aarthi:

Hi Aarthi,
    Thank you for your reply and tips. It is reassuring to know I am not alone in feeling overwhelmed but sorry to hear you feel the same as me!! I am a week behind already and its only my first unit!!

Kind regards

Rebekah
  • In reply to Alex:

Hey Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I am on my first unit, 5CO01 - Organisational performance and culture in practice. I have been struggling to find 2 organisations that I can find out enough about their organisational structure. I need to feel confident in my understanding of the organisation and its structure to be able to write about it. So far I have been coming up blank for a second company, I have worked for Amazon so was going to use that as one company to use, but trying to find another with a different structure is messing with my head! I haven't even looked at the second part of this unit for the PowerPoint presentation as been so hung up on the formal business report.

Kind regards

Rebekah
  • In reply to Rebekah:

Hey Rebekah,

Ok, I didn't have to find two companies to compare when I did my assignment for 5CO01. Who are you studying with?

If Amazon is your flat/hierarchial example, then Google might be a good matrix example, because of the cross-department project they're always undertaking.
  • Drop your mail, for a private tutor to guide you through the journey
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, could you please send me some info on tutoring kirstenmaclean@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks
  • In reply to Mike:

[deleted]
  • In reply to Kirsten:

sent
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, could you also send details to amberruthhunt@gmail.com
  • In reply to Amber:

sent
  • In reply to Mike:

Hi Mike, I would also be interested in tutoring, could you please send me information to sarah0521@hotmail.co.uk
  • In reply to Sarah:

Hi Sarah, check your email
  • Hi there,

I saw that you signed up to Avado and you started the level 5 course.

I was wondering if you could give me some extra tips as I'm about to start it.

You can reply back here or drop me an email anamarques2790@gmail.com

Kindest Regards,

Ana :)
  • Hi there,

I saw that you signed up to Avado and you started the level 5 course a few months ago.

I was wondering if you could give me some extra tips as I'm about to start it on Monday.

Is there any extra reading I should be doing before/ during that you would suggest that would help me to, complete assignments/ get a better understanding of the modules.

Kindest Regards,

Ana :)