Level 7 Assignment help

Hello,

I really hope that somebody could help me, I need to answer the following question for my L7 qualification, and I am really struggling as I do not know where to start, I literally have nothing and I need to illustrate my answer with examples.

*In what ways can HR and L&D function in organizations make a direct and significant contribution to the achievement of high standards in the field of business ethics. Illustrate your answer with examples.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Rasa

• Hi Rasa,

I am too struggling with this, I have just spoken to my tutor and received the following guidance...

The question is asking you to select 3 government policies in the field of Education and for each explain/analyse and evaluate its impact on HR - you choose any part of the HR function you like and L&D - again you choose any aspect of the L&D function you like.

You may choose for example the Apprenticeship policy or the introduction of T-level.

You need to provide relevant in-text referencing to underpin your key points.

I hope this help.

Thanks

Nicola
  • In reply to Nicola:

Thank you Nicola, I am ok with this question, I have wrote about new T levels, apprenticeships and current curriculums. The question I am struggling with is around ethics.

*In what ways can HR and L&D function in organizations make a direct and significant contribution to the achievement of high standards in the field of business ethics. Illustrate your answer with examples.

Let me know if I could help you with anything?

Rasa
  • In reply to Rasa:

Morning Rasa

I started this question off with defining business ethics (I included the profession map in this section) & then spoke about 2 specific topics- recruitment & training. The direct contribution could include removing names from cv's so managers are simply judging a candidate on their job history/ skillset it could therefore mean that some unconscious bias has been removed, ensure roles are advertised correctly, having an interview panel which uses a scoring system etc. I am not sure if this is correct but I did find quite a lot of research.

The education policies- I am fine with picking & reading about them however I am struggling with linking them to the impact on HR & L&D practices. Any idea would be appreciated.

My email is nicola.wagstaff1988@gmail.com if it is easier to chat that way?

Thanks

Nicola
  • In reply to Nicola:

Thank you Nicola, I have emailed you :)