CIPD L5 5CO03 - 1.3,1.5

Hi All,

Im early on in my qualification for CIPD L5 with ICS Learn and i'm at a sticking point.

Iv submitted a draft assessment to make sure im on the right track with how i have set out the powerpoint and presenter notes but the feedback is so slow when all you want to do is get cracking. 

The latest sticky point is whether 1.3,1.5 in Task 1 is 3 separate examples for each point (ie 2 work,1 personal) OR 1 example across all 3 points. Iv written up 1 example across 3 points but now im questioning whether im doing it correctly.  

Any guidance or advice with be greatly appreciated! if anyone has any examples they could show me would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

• Hey Stephanie,

Personally, I did 1.3 and 1.5 separately - In one slide, I talked about how I'd contributed to discussions and how I'd effectively communicated (1.3), and in another slide, I took a hypothetical situation and talked about how ethical values and/or legislation were in conflict. (1.5) In both, you need to make reference to the Profession Map.
  • In reply to Alex:

Thank you so much Alex! That really helped.

I didn't reference the Profession Map exactly but picked at it a little with the ethical values sub-point. I will go back in a re-jig a few things taking on board what you've said.
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi, I am looking for a bit of help with this assignment, I am currently learning on-line. Would you mind sharing what examples you used for the ethical values and conflict, Thanks Amanda
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex,
    I am struggling with my 5CO03 assessment too. Would you mind sharing your assessment so that I get an idea how to go about? My email id blazyfernandes@gmail.com. thanks alot
  • In reply to Blazy:

Sent!
  • Hi Alex, I have just completed my first assignment but want to be sure I have laid it out correctly. I have recently completed my level 3 and this is very different. Would you mind sending me a copy of your assignment. Gemrobbo@live.co.uk
    Thank you
  • In reply to Gemma:

Hi I am 2 weeks into my learning are you able to share the information that has been shared with you. I would be most grateful. My email jeanette66.js@gmail.com. I am also looking for a study buddy if yu are interested let me know. I would love to be able to bounce ideas around to gain clarification.
    Many Thanks
    Jeanette
  • In reply to Jeanette:

Hi Jeanette,

I am new to the CIPD and would like to be your study buddy because I have found that there are several things that need to be clear and to have clarity on that points we definitely need someone with whom we can discuss the stuff.

If you
  • In reply to Alex:

Hi Alex. This is really cheeky but would you be so kind as to share with myself.
    My email jeanette66.js@gmail.com
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Jeanette
  • In reply to Alex:

Hey Alex, would you be able to send it to my email too. It is libansweden@gmail.com. Many thanks in advance!
  • Hi, I have done the first assignment and submitted the second time to know that the format has changed, I am confused now can someone help
    Me please
  • Hi Jeanette, I m stuck trying to submit an assignment the first one
  • I would like to be your buddy, my email address is kamalika78@yahoo.com