Study Buddy CIPD L5

hi,

I have just started my CIPD L5 after being out of education since leaving school many many years ago i am in need of a study buddy to bounce ideas off.

I have a fair amount of HR knowledge which i have gained throughout my career and i have now chosen the route of becoming a People Professional.

I am currently 2 weeks into my learning 5CO03 Professional behaviours and valuing people, it would be great to buddy up with someone.  I am feeling overwhelmed, any help guidance would be great.

Look forward to connecting with someone in due course

Thanks

Jeanette

• Hi Jeanette,

I am on the same page, new, and stuck around the 5CO03, There is a lot of reading material and I am not sure which needs topic my attention and which needs just a go through. Hope we can help each other, If you are interested to count me IN as your study partner I would be more then happy to be yours.

If you will give me a green light so we will change the mediuudm of communication for fast communication.
  • In reply to Marry Alloma:

Perfect. I am actually on study day today and I am darting to look at putting the assessment together. My email is jeanette66.js@gmail.com please contact me and then we can set up a WhatsApp if that's ok with you.
    Many thanks Blush
  • In reply to Jeanette:

I am perfectly fine to get connect through WhatsApp.

Please check your email I will share my num over there.