5CO03

Hi,

I am in the processes of completing my 1st assessment.  Im currently doing the presentation.   is all of task 1 completed on the slides and notes made under the slides ?

I can vaguely remember a conversation that there needed to be  a briefing paper completed with 1000 words and this was to be in effect a handout.  If so where do i find this template and  what questions are included in the briefing paper.  Is this not duplication, as i thought that all task 1 questions were to be completed in the presentation.  Im really confused.  I started at the beginning of February so i believe i am completing the new assessment.

I hope that this all makes sense. I really don't think that they have made this clear, maybe its me!

Please can someone guide me on what the assessment should like and what goes where.

Many Thanks, i look forward to receiving some clarification.

Jeanette

• Hey Jeanette.
    Hope you're well.

So for Task 1, you are only marked on the content in the presenter notes, so don't worry too much about what's on the actual slides. If anything, use the slide for images and to indicate the assessment criteria.

For the slide, try to be very rigid with your word count. When I did mine, I worked out the word count for each assessment criteria and then broke that down into each topic I needed to talk about.

If you're ever lost on what you should be referring to, the Course Specification gives an outline of each unit and what each AC covers, so you can always pick from that.

The briefing note was dropped from the March revised assignment brief, and I believe we have now passed the deadline to submit assignments from the old briefs.

Regards,
    Alex.
  • In reply to Alex:

This really helps. I found the course specification the other day a d this helps.
    Many thanks for your hints and tips, they are great