HR Function

Hi, what you consider to be one major way in which the HR function can add value for an organisation?
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

23 May, 2022 05:18

Hi Rasa,

Thanks for posting. Not sure whether this is an assignment question, or not... but we always recommend you share some of your own thinking... which others can then develop in their responses.

Students: please read before you post 

• That was similar to the one question I was asked to write about when I applied to do my DPM as an adult student. I was going to write; "It all depends" and hand it in.

But one of the tutors pointed out that an essay wasn't meant to be just 3 words long. Asking for further clarification he suggested I add two words to my answer - "on what?" - and answer that myself.
  • Slim down the HR function and empower managers to makes decisions about their teams
  • Hi David, I added two words to, however opposite to yours I asked how HR delivers and came to realise that Business Partnering describes not what, but how HR delivers so approached this under Ulrich's model Blush and then how could I add value. But thanks for comment, they are sometimes really helpful Clap