CIPD Level 5 copy certificate

Hello,

Is there any way I can get a copy of my certificate in PDF?  I studied a few (lots) years ago and received a paper certificate but I have lost it.

I can see I can confirm my membership online and via the app but I cant find where I can show confirmation of my qualification?

Please could anyone help.

Thanks, Vicky

• Hi Vicky

Taken from the CIPD website -

If you can’t find your membership certificate, you can request a replacement by calling our Customer Services team on +44 (0)20 8612 6208. Please note the cost of a replacement membership certificate is £30.00.

Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

£30! You could buy a tub of Lurpak for that.

(Goes off to put certificate in a very safe place.)
  • In reply to Lisa:

Processing such a replacement is probably a very straightforward and simple administrative task typically falling to most junior levels of staff, being paid maybe £11 per hour at the most. Let's assume it takes them a full five minutes to complete, so charging this task out at £30 for five minutes equates to £6.00 per minute or 10 pence for every second or £360.00 per hour. The standard charging-out rate in outer London for a professional lawyer with 8+ years of post-qualification experience is in comparison just over £280 per hour. - enough said, maybe!!