How should I go about my HR career path?

Hi all, 

I am new to this forum. So a little bit about me, I completed my Bachelor's (Business administration) back in 2020, after that I was indulged in a business along with my mother. It was a small online business (although she is the sole proprietor of it and I don't have any legal holding of the company in documents). In 2022, I started with online distance learning MBA which I passed. Now, I am thinking of moving to the path of HR (in UAE) but due to my lack of corporate experience I am not sure if anyone would even hire me. To counter this, initially I thought about doing masters from Dubai (which gives me CIPD level 7) but after reading some posts here, I think that's gonna make me overqualified. So, now what I'm planning to do is to study and qualify aPHRi certificate, and I am also thinking to enroll in CIPD level 5. Just to make myself ready for HR and get that initial job. Is this the correct approach? Or is it a completely wrong path? Your views are like gold for me atm. 

Sorry for the long post. 

Thanks & Regards. 

-Arnold. 

• I can tell there is a lot of confusion in your writing. Write down what you want to be and where you want to be when you are doing that, then work backwards. Use any AI chat bots to help with developing a career path, it is so simple nowadays, I wish I had this technology when I was starting out 20 years ago. :/

If you want to make a career in the Middle East or UAE, I would recommend going for SHRM rather than CIPD. Only drawback is SHRM requires you to recertify every 3 years. CIPD is pretty good as well and doesn't require recertification. I don't think you will be overqualified, most HR Advisor roles require a CIPD certification, so it would be worthwhile to have this. Having an MBA and an HR degree is good. HR is a good career to have and quite rewarding for some. Try to apply for MNCs as much as possible, for the most rewarding career experiences.