Seeking Support in Canada from Fellow HR Professionals for Remote Projects

Hello My HR community,

Hope you are doing great. I am reaching out to this esteemed forum for support and guidance as I navigate my return to the HR industry after a brief hiatus. With a robust background https://www.linkedin.com/in/ejaz-malik-mba-mcom-chrp-chrl-cphr-chartered-mcipd-shrm-scp-65576759 , I bring over 20 years of experience in various facets of human resources.

Currently, Due to very tight and competitive market condiotion in Canada, I am encountering challenges in securing the right opportunity that aligns with my skills and expertise. To complement my journey, I have been engaged in independent consulting work globally; however, the volume has not yet met my financial requirements.

Therefore, I am seeking your assistance in potentially referring or connecting me with remote HR projects or consulting opportunities. Whether it's short-term projects, contract roles, or consulting gigs, I am eager to contribute my knowledge and skills effectively.

If you know of any opportunities or can provide insights that may help me in my search, I would sincerely appreciate your support. Please feel free to reach out via private message or email at [ejaz@talentax.ca].

Thank you all for your time and consideration. I look forward to connecting with you and exploring potential collaborations.

Best regards,

Ejaz Malik