Looking someone who would help and share knowledge being HR professional

Hi everyone. 

I gained my CIPD qualification couple years ago. Currently I am  in "HR manager" role for 4 years in hospitality industry. The quotation in here is not to outline the role but rather to minimise it as this is how I currently feel. 

My current role in the environment I am working does not challenge me or give many opportunities to actually act as HR manager, which really de-motivates me. More to this I feel like I am missing out on so many new challenges and people that are equally passionate about the profession and HR world which leaves me here. 

I have been looking for new carrier paths in different industries from HR administrator to HR manager in some cases I am too qualified in others I am under qualified. 

I been struggling making big impressions to top firms as I feel so isolated even when I try and attend every webinar or read top articles. 

So I am looking for like minded passionate HR professionals who would enjoy talking about what motivates, what scares and what gets them excited in current HR world. 

I am slightly introverted if you don't know me and this post is like walking a milestone for me. Please feel free to "kick my ass" and recommend any extra steps for me to take to get more engagement or simply share your story.

Thank you.

Bridget.