Seeking CIPD Level 7 Tutor

Hi all

I wonder if you can recommend a tutor to help me get through CIPD Level 7?

I signed up a few months ago through ICS and feel I need a little more guidance.  It would be useful to have a tutor that I can actually speak to in order to clarify some of my questions.

Recommendations would be much appreciated.  

Many Thanks

Fiona

• HI Fiona
    I am currently studying my Level 7 with ICS Learn. I don't understand why you are asking for a tutor whom you can speak to. All ICS tutors will arrange a telephone conversation with you to discuss any issues you have. I have studied my Level 5 with ICS and have found tutors in my Level 5 and 7 courses to be responsive, helpful and they really want their students to succeed. You just need to email your tutor and ask for a telephone call and they will set one up with you. I hope this has reassured you that your course tutors are there to help you and they really are very supportive people. Best wishes Vanda

• In reply to Vanda:

Hi Vanda

Thank you for your response.
    Sadly, I haven't had as good an experience with ICS as you seem to have had.
    Since posting yesterday, I have found a tutor who can support me.
    Good luck with level 7.

Fiona
  • In reply to Fiona Findlay:

Hi Fiona,

I am having the same experience as you and I am on the verge of giving up - please could you share the details of the tutor that is supporting you as I really do need the help. Glad to know I am not the only one.

Best wishes,

Juliet
  • In reply to Juliet:

Hi Juliet
    I'm sorry you are having the same experience. Do not give up. The tutor I found is fab. Please email fiona2906@gmail.com and I can share his details with you.
    Regards
    Fiona
  • Hi there, student services at ICS have sent out an email today where they will be providing a group of student support tutors. This will be from the 2nd November. You may want to check that out. HTH
  • Hi Fiona, can you share the details of the tutor as I am struggling with level 7 too?
    thanks, sephora
  • In reply to Sephora:

The link for the tutor is below. He is really fantastic and thorough. Good luck

spires.co/.../Z37tPzr8UFW2OPfSjNGNfhFkzT33
  • In reply to Fiona Findlay:

Hi Fiona, I just looked on the Spires website. Did you find your tutor helpful? I just need help clarifying what the assignment is asking of me. My time management and find resources is good. Thank you in advance.
  • In reply to Juliet:

Hi Juliet. Did the tutor help you break down what each assignment required? I'm struggling with wording of the questions. Thank you in advance.