choosing provider and CIPD level

Hi everyone!
I’m looking to start my  CIPD but I’m not sure which level to choose 3 or 5 and what provider to choose?
I’ve seen different comments about ICS and DPG and others also prices seem bit different mostly. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
  • I did my level 5 in 2018 with DPG and have just started my level 7 with them again, and it’s changed a lot and I (think) for the better. I think all providers have perks and negatives, but as long as you are organised and persistent, you’ll succeed. What’s your current situation to help you determine between 3 & 5? DPG advisors help you to decide this also. I went straight to 5 myself having a couple of years experience in HR at the time, plus previous higher education. Good luck.
  • I was in this situation but I decided to choose the level 3 as I have no proper experience in HR, I went with ICSlearn and at first they were more money than the other providers but they do offer price comparisons so I did my research found a cheaper provider and after a few emails they were able to match which reduced the cost of around £200 so was definitely worth it!
  • I have a feeling DPG and ICS Learn are the same company in the background. I signed up with DPG for level 7 (not happy with lots of things but trying to deal with that). However, when I cancelled my DD this month, I got an email for ICS accounts to reinstate it.

Level 3 is basic if you have no experience. level 5 if you have experience or a degree already. level 7 if you very experienced or already have a masters.