Just about to start my first assignment level 5? Anyone else?

Hi,

I have this next week off work, spending some time with my children before eldest starts her final A level year, 02nd is waiting to see if she has a college place and boy child (12) starts off on his homeschooling journey......hubbie is doing that and then myself, I am starting my first assignment and currently wondering where to start.  It has been years since I studied (Accountancy exams) so this is somewhat different.

Is anyone else out there about to start their first level 5 assignment and like a study buddy/someone to bounce off etc?

Sharron

• Hi Sharron, I am starting level 5 this month (22nd) I'm happy to chat about assignments with you. If you want to swap emails/numbers let me know.

Fiona
  • Dear Sharon. I had my interview this morning and have been accepted for Level 5 Diploma. I am starting on Wednesday and have already been warned about great commitment of additional studying 6/7 hours per week. I have purchased 2 books this afternoon and gave been skimming thru level 3 HR book.
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona, yes please. My email addy is sharronmann@hotmail.com (very simple! :)).

Look forward to hearing from you.
  • yes please Erick. As much guidance as you can give would be very much appreciated. I am currently gathering all the information, and re-reading journals so I can start pulling my assignments together.
  • Hi Sharron, I started my L5 this week too, would also be happy to be in touch re assessments
  • Hi Sharron,
    I'm also just starting my Level 5 Certificate and although I've already done my level 3, about 3yrs ago I'm really struggling to get back into it. Happy to buddy/support where needed :-)
  • Hey Sharron, am working on the 5DVP assessment, happy to connect and work it together
  • Hi Sharron I have just completed the level 5 HR certificate through Avado Learning. Happy to answer any questions or provide guidance if it is the same course provider you are studying with. Wishing you all and all others embarking on the course all the best!
  • In reply to Amy:

Hi Amy, I am currently completing my level 5 HR Diploma. I'm on my third assignment currently with Avado, I was just wanting to see how you found completing the whole qualification through Avado? Were there any issues you found came up with it being an online provider? Thank you, and well done!
  • In reply to Ahmad:

Hi there,

I enrolled on July Cohort I just been told I’ve failed my DVP by 1 mark i’m really upset and frustrated, I work full time (not in hr) so I’m really struggling. I’ve not done any assignments for years currently on 5CHR and i’m now freaking out that I’m going to fail this one!!
    If anyone has any content or advise i’d appreciate some guidance. My tutor seems to just rub of questions

I’m feeling so disheartend now as I forked out nearly 3k to do this on my own funds
  • In reply to Emma:

Hi, I'm exactly the same as you...apart from spending two months on the DVP assessment and I still haven't got anywhere! so you are way ahead of me and braver than me for submitting it! I have just moved in to a HR role within my company and I am already doubting my ability and whether to continue!

Steph
  • In reply to Emma:

Hi Emma, I've just started level 5 on 22nd September and I'm currently working on 5DVP although not finished the assignment yet as it not due until November. I'm happy to help in any way I can. If you want to chat through anything drop me an email at fionamacdonald1@yahoo.co.uk
  • In reply to Stephanie Blake:

Hi Steph
    As per my reply to Emma, I'm happy to help in any way I can as I'm also studying level 5 at the moment and working on 5DVP
  • In reply to Fiona:

Thanks Fiona, its great to know that everyone is so friendly and supportive :)
  • hi sharron

am about to start my first assessment with Avado, happy to join your group
    ghadeeralmohileb@gmail.com