5UIN

Hello, 

Could someone please help me with 5UIN assignment stages of the research process and making a chart. I was refered in these categories and they don't explain at all :(

My question was how to keep and upgrade employee engagement. I am studying with Avado and their comments were only to remake. 

As far as I u8nderstand about stages of research process should follow as:

Stage 1 - define the problem - low engagement
Stage 2 - upon further research there are 3 articles that help to solve the problem
Stage 3 - 3 sources have secondary data which is qualitative
Stage 4 - The sources were analyzed and critical review was performed, sim & diff concluded aswell
Stage 5 - "Write down the research question" (VLC), Wasnt this already defined on stage 1?
Stage 6 - Evaluated in critical review
Stage 7 - ????
Stage 8 - ????
For me, Stage 5 - 8 is basically repeating on previous stages. and it was refer.
I also made a chart with information from my organization with engagement and sales going down for the past few years, yet they did not pass this :(, I don't know what data to put in the chart, as the comment was: For example this could be one around the research process.
I am looking at this assignment and can't understand and almost crying Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.