HR Business Partner training

Hi, I began working as a Junior HRBP in July and feel like I need training about the role and what I should be doing!  Can anyone recommend any online courses please?  I’ve got the level 5 CIPD in HR Management and a background in HR admin roles so this is all new to me and I’m struggling.

• Hi - while others may have suggestions for on line courses, take a look at Kenton and Yarnall's HR :The Business Partner
    , second edition, it offers practical insights to take you through the challenging process of business partnering, including:

• Description of what business partnering entails, with case studies to illustrate real-life practice
    • Detailed coverage of the common challenges and advice on how to overcome them
    • Guidance on how to develop the skills and confidence required to work effectively
  • In reply to Kevin Elvidge:

Hello Kevin. I have been working with managers for many years providing guidance and support as as HR practitioner. Can I ask if as a HRBP you would recommend any tools/templates for structured meetings and effective collaboration with managers for a proactive service?
    Thank you.