CIPD L5 - 5CO01 Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice

Hi all, 

Please can I have some guidance on the follow aspects of the below, in italic bold text: 

"an evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of two different types of organisational structures in different types of organisations, the range of products, services and customers associated with each, and how they link to organisational purpose."

I am having an issue with understanding how I can word this in a way that makes sense, but isnt waffle! 

Could I have some advice on this? 

Thanks 

• Hi Grace did you get any response to this as Im having the same issue. If you did would you mind sharing :) thanks
  • Hi Grace... did you manage to get through this? Can you help me. Thanks
    Blazy
  • In reply to Blazy:

Hey Blazy,

So AC 1.2 in the course specifications refers to:
    "How organisational corporate strategies are shaped by the business and external contexts; organisational insights and
    organisational performance; strategy formulation and implementation; revenue generation, models of strategy formulation; concept of vertical and horizontal integration of strategy."

For my assignment, I referred to:
    • David’s model for strategic management process,
    • How PESTLE analysis and Balanced Scorecards can help organisations discover insights into financials, customer and growth potential, and
    • How horizontal and vertical integration can help organisations expand (remember to use real-life examples).

Regards,
    Alex.
  • In reply to Alex:

Thanks Alot Alex.. is it OK if I email you?